Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
$19.99 - $24.99
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
$34.99 - $39.99
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
Thread together BB for 386EVO frames and 24mm diameter spindle cranks. Machined aluminum cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. Enjoy smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO, BB392EVO - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 86.6mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 86.5mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Weight: 133g
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
Features three sealed cartridge bearings. - Fits Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage, 1193 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus - 115mm spindle recommended for triple cranks and 32 or 35mm seat tubes - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 233 grams
Compared to the power transfer of the conventional square taper spindle, the 8-splined OCTALINK interface that connects the bottom bracket and crankset increases the strength and rigidity for the entire assembly.
Pressfit Model: • For use on BB86/92 bottom bracket shells • Compatible with 24mm spindle Hollowtech II cranksets • BB Shell Width (mm): 92 mm • BB/Frame Interface: BB86 , BB92 • Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II Threaded Model: • Includes 3 x 2.5mm spacers • Includes TL-FC24 adapter tool • Reduced size for light weight • New seal construction for smoother rotation • Requires TL-FC34 or included TL-FC24 adaptor for installation & removal • BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm • BB/Frame Interface: English • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II • Weight: 77 g
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
- For 19mm crank spindles and Euro bottom bracket frames - Sealed quad bearing design with alloy cups - Shell: Euro - Interface: English - Spindle Type: 19mm
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
High performing square bottom bracket interfaces with English frames. - Fits square-taper spindle cranksets - Alloy adjustable cups - Includes 2 axle bolts
Page 1 of 1