Giant knows that life comes with accessories, and their City Pannier Set is a great way to carry your on-the-go essentials from A to B. Simple, open-top construction with water resistant fabric and a full-coverage lid flap make these bags easy and fast to use. And, since they're built saddlebag-style as a pair, all you have to do is release the tool-free attachments, grab the central handle, and go!
$23.99 - $34.99
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. Available in plated (582), black (582BL), and white (582WH) finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Standard Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
Are you trying to carry an oddly-shaped item on your rack? Sunlite's Bungee Cargo Net will secure it for the ride home. It is 13 x 13 inches in size and the 4 vinyl coated hooks help secure it to your rack.
Sometimes you need a basket. Sometimes you don't. - Proprietary Electra design - Multiple color options available - Honeycomb stamp pattern - Quick release unit mounts to handlebar - Maximum Load Capacity up to 10 LBS or 5 KG
$3.99 - $4.99
• Vinyl coated hooks • 9 mm diameter • Black
Sunlite's QR-Tec Rear Rack replaces your rear skewer with its built-in quick-release for easy, secure mounting. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the QR-Tec Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. It has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and its side struts support panniers.
- When used with Blackburn's Interlock racks (sold separately), bags can be secured on the bike with a single key - Compatible with all standard racks - Flasher loops on either side - Shoulder strap included - Reflective print - 26 liter capacity
Axiom's Transit Rack is your trusty friend when it comes to hauling gear. It's tough, it's light and it can hold panniers. Use it to commute, tour or just head to class. It handles heavy loads easily and acts a fender as well.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Serfas' Magnetic Stem Bag is excellent for commuters, tourists, triathletes, and everyone else, because it lets you keep food and gear where you can easily see and access it (the bag sits just behind the stem, on the top tube). This bag quickly attaches to your frame and stem with two Velcro straps and has a mesh top (solid top available in Black) with a magnetic closure for easy access to your gear.
$24.99 - $30.00
The Serfas Super Light Bag has such a sleek design you won't even notice it's there. It features a lightweight EVA foam material construction with reflective details. This bag attaches easily via Velcro straps to stash your gear in style.
$21.99 - $32.00
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon And Waterproof Zipper Provide Extra Protection To Keep Gear Dry - Industrial-Strength Hook-And-Loop Straps Offer Superior Holding Power To Securely Attach To Seatposts - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Internal Mesh Pocket For Organization Of Small Essentials
$26.00 - $32.00
Keep your snacks, camera, or phone close at hand in Giant's Waterproof Top Tube Bag. It features welded seams and TPU-laminated fabric to completely seal out the elements. Velcro straps let you mount it quickly and easily to your bike.
- When used with Blackburn's Interlock racks, the bag can be secured on the bike with a single key - Compatible with all standard racks - Roomy exterior pocket - Flasher loops on either side - Removable shoulder strap - Reflective print - 210D polyester w/ with water resistant treatment and backing - 13 liter capacity
The Bontrager Speed Concept Draft Box is perfect for hauling gear or food on your Speed Concept TT bike. With integrated aerodynamics and a secure fit, it's a must-have for triathletes. In fact, the bike is actually faster WITH the Draft Box thanks to its wing shape.
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Waterproof Zipper Provide Extra Protection To Keep Gear Dry - Removable, Transparent Map Pocket For Easy Storing And Viewing - Quick Release System With Adjustable Tilt Angle For Easy Mounting And Removal - Headlight Holder Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Roll-Top Construction With Compression Strap Provides Expandable Storage - Integrated Computer Sleeve Fits Up To 15 Inch Laptops - Convenient Built-In Pull-Out Rain Cover - Quick Release System For Easy Attachment And Removal On Most Bike Racks
Electra's Quick-Release Basket Mount is a great, easy way to attach your Electra Quick-Release Basket (sold separately) to your bike.
$25.00 - $26.00
- Water resistant material - Rip stop construction for durability - Designed to hold tools, wallet, keys, clothing and other items securely - Hook and loop fasteners mounting system - Available in two sizes
A sturdy handlebar-mounted metal basket for shopping trips, quick jaunts around town. New QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) allows installation on eBikes to make attachment and removal a breeze. - Capacity: 16L/975 Ci - Weight: 1370G/3.02 Lb - Size: 35x26x25cm/13.8”x10.2”x9.8” - Attachment: QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) Fits 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars (shims included)
Fizik's Saddle Pak is the perfect accessory for carrying your riding essentials. It's made of durable, water-resistant material and attaches easily to your saddle with a Velcro strap. For safety, it sports a reflective patch and a taillight attachment loop, too.
• 24-inch long double strap • Vinyl-coated hook ends
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Liv seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
Fear no rain shower with Bontrager's Ride Wallet. This waterproof case keeps your phone nice and dry in the nastiest weather. Your phone's touch screen works through the clear material and calls remain clearly audible even when in the wallet.
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
- One large main compartment - Mounts to handlebar with hook and loop straps - Bag volume: 150 c.i. - Size: 8.6x4.7x4.7"
Page 1 of 2 Next page