The streamlined fit of the warm Bontrager RXL Thermal long sleeve jersey is a welcome comfort on cold winter rides. Profila Thermal fabric traps valuable heat, while wicking bone-chilling moisture. The draft flap on the full-length zipper keeps cool air from infiltrating the jersey. Three open back pockets and one zippered security pocket give plenty of room for ride essentials. • Profila Thermal jersey fabric is engineered to retain body heat and wick moisture to keep you warm and dry • Full-length YKK zipper with draft flap • Three open back pockets and one zippered security pocket • Rear jacquard gripper keeps jersey in place • Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety • Fitted: Streamlined fit for all-around cycling performance
- Clip-on design - Steel construction - Chrome finish
$19.99 - $21.99
The Peloton Cap might be the most versatile accessory a rider can have on a warm day. It provides a bit of shade from the sun, a layer of insulation when it’s cool or windy, and it wicks sweat when the heat rises, too. Designed to be worn under a helmet, it is thin enough to fit without bunching and light enough to practically disappear when you put it on.
$99.99 - $129.99
Heat up when it cools down Velocis Thermal Long Sleeve Jersey is built around breathable performance fabrics and a dialed fit so committed cyclists can extend their riding season into colder months. Key features - Profila Thermal is engineered for maximum warmth and breathability - Full-length YKK zipper with draft flap - Three open back pockets - Elasticized silicone printed gripper keeps the jersey in place - Reflective elements enhance visibility during nighttime riding - Fitted cut provides streamlined body fit for enhanced performance
The Men's Chrono Short provides comfort and quality at an accessible price. The stretchy nylon/spandex-blend fabric is comfortable and easy to wear for anyone, including those who might be new to tight-fitting road apparel. The Chrono chamois provides good support and comfort with minimal volume, to allow freedom of movement. - Chrono chamois - UPF 50+ - Moisture-wicking fabric - Silicone leg gripper - Reflective logo - Formfitting - Fabric: 88% nylon / 12% spandex - Inseam: 10.5" / 26.7cm (size M)
Giro's versatile Bravo gloves sport optimized gel padding that delivers Giro’s exceptional Super Fit ergonomic design and high-quality construction at an affordable price. They're the perfect choice for riders who prefer the feel of more traditional padded gloves, with comfort and performance that rivals gloves costing twice as much. - Moisture-wicking 4-way stretch, breathable mesh - Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface - Low-profile Velcro closure - Super Fit engineered three-panel design - Microfiber palm - Sonic-welded pull tab
- Ulnar channel groove for amplified comfort & reduction of riding-induced hand fatigue - Synthetic leather abrasion resistant palm - Partitioned padding for increased glove flexibility - Velcro closure strap for a more secure fit - Ultra-soft synthetic suede thumb towel - Ergonomic pre-curved construction - High performance mesh palm material for ultimate palm breathability - Gel pad palm inserts - Reflective back hand accents - Breathable mesh & lycra upper blend - Touch screen capabilities - Silicone coated palm for optimal grip - Glove magnets keep gloves paired when not in use
The Giro Thermal Leg Warmers combine cozy, Super roubaix fabric with an articulated, 3-panel fit design, silicone thigh grippers and ankle zippers. When the ride forecast looks cold and dark, these warmers will keep your legs turning comfortably. And as the temps rise, they’re easily removable. - Italian super roubaix material - UPF 50+ - Silicone thigh gripper - Main Body: 85% nylon / 15% elastane
Never Settle. Whether you're shredding trails or sending it big on the track, the performance and quality will withstand your best efforts with this modest glove. Give it your all. - Embossed ergonomic slip-on cuff tailored to accommodate training watch - Nylon/Spandex top hand provides comfort and flexibility - Single-layer Clarino palm - Stretch finger gussets - Silicone-printed palm and fingers improve grip and lever traction - Integrated tech-thread keeps you connected with your digital device
$19.99 - $20.00
- Soft foam padding for increased comfort - Covered fingertips for added protection - Highly resilient microfiber palm - Ultra soft thumb towel - Neoprene cuff for optimal wrist flexibility - Breathable four-way stretch upper for the greatest durability - Pre-curved fingertips for the best fit
- Ulnar channel groove for amplified comfort & reduction of riding-induced hand fatigue - Synthetic leather abrasion resistant palm - Partitioned padding for increased glove flexibility - Velcro closure strap for a more secure fit - Ultra-soft synthetic suede thumb towel - High performance mesh palm material for ultimate palm breathability - Gel pad palm inserts - Reflective back hand accents - Glove magnets keep gloves paired when not in use - Ergonomic pre-curved construction - Silicone coated palm for optimal grip
Giro's Chrono Arm Warmers feature a clean design constructed with Wikpro material, a proprietary blend of polyester and nylon knit that enhances moisture transfer while staying soft against the skin and providing great rebound and fit. They have enough stretch to allow freedom of movement, while staying comfortably in place on your body. Pack these with your wind vest or jacket and be ready for a variety of conditions.
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Liv CLUB fit - Full length front zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura™ fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
The Giro Men's Arc Short is your go-to mountain bike short for fun days in the dirt. They are packed with the essentials you need, including a secure zip pocket, exterior waist adjustment, belt loops and hand pockets. The ripstop fabric is lightweight, durable and comfortable, but the best part about this fabric is that it's virtually silent on the bike. Why be distracted by loud fabrics when you just want to hear the sound of your tires connecting to the trail? Not to mention the sounds of you and your friends hooting and hollering down the best sections of trail.
The Bravo Gel is Giro’s most popular glove, and now there's reason to love it even more. This versatile glove features optimized gel padding that delivers Giro's exceptional Super Fit ergonomic design and high-quality construction at an affordable price. The updated design features reflective finger pulls, more technical construction for improved comfort and a larger Velcro closure for easier use. The cuff has been redesigned to eliminate the binding material, making it more streamlined against your wrist to improve comfort. It’s the perfect choice for riders who prefer the feel of a more traditional padded glove, with comfort and performance that rival gloves costing twice as much. - Moisture-wicking four-way stretch, breathable mesh - Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface - Updated low-profile Velcro closure - Super Fit engineered three-panel design - AX Suede microfiber palm - Sonic-welded pull tab - Optimized gel padding
- TransTextura moisture transfer technology - Comfortable for cycling and everyday use - Very thin and smooth feel
Be ready for anything in the Sonic Women's short sleeve cycling jersey. Profila Cool paneling delivers stylish all-purpose cycling performance. A mix of function, top-level comfort, and a bold style make this jersey ideal for every kind of ride. Key features - Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking body fabric - Full-length YKK zipper for ventilation on long climbs or warm days - Three open-back pockets provide convenient access to your ride needs - Rear branded gripper keeps jersey in place - Drop tail design for cycling-specific fit - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - Fitted cut provides streamlined body fit for enhanced performance
The SPF Ultralight Skull Cap gets rid of the brim, hooks you up with some SPF 30 protection, and keeps your head cool and dry with X-Static performance jersey mesh and power mesh side panels. Designed for a thin, barely there fit so it doesn’t bunch up and distract you from the ride when worn under a helmet.
Giro's Classic Racer sock is soft and unbelievably comfortable, yet durable enough for the toughest riding. Made with Meryl Skinlife fibers, it offers superior moisture management and fit to help maintain your foot’s comfort.
- TransTextura™ fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
$49.99 - $54.99
The Thermal Arm Warmers combine Super Roubaix material with a silicone arm gripper that keeps the cuff secure and in place no matter how hard you ride. These are the go-to arm warmers when the mercury drops, but aren’t too bulky to wear into a sunny afternoon.
Stay warm and dry with the Thermal Arm Warmers. Pull on these warmers and confidently clip in for an enjoyable and comfortable cold-weather ride.
A bib short is the best foundation for longer, faster rides; but bibs can also be a challenge when nature calls. This season, Giro updated their Chrono Expert Halter Bib Short with greater comfort and convenience in mind (and you still don’t have to be Houdini when you need to make a stop). They use premium Italian fabrics from their Renew Series to reduce impact on the planet while maintaining optimal performance, including a fantastic chamois to ensure comfort on the saddle and an updated body fabric with great compression for muscles. And Giro tailored the fit so that the entire garment works to support your body in motion. Try one, and you’ll agree – this is simply a better bib short.
Your essential cycling wardrobe foundation - the base layer. Constructed from anti odor Transtextura Plus fabric in Race Fit Giant 3D baselayer features a cycling specific drop tail design. Features - TransTextura Plus fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Raglan sleeve cycling specific construction - Drop tail design for coverage
Giro's Candela Gloves are at home when the cold winds blow and warm, dry hands are essential. A wind- and water-resistant soft shell holds the elements at bay, and the anti-microbial fleece lining provides insulation. The light feel and low-bulk fit is perfect for longer rides, and these gloves will keep your fingers toasty in temps that hover around freezing. Touchscreen technology lets you easily use your smart phone and GPS, while reflective accents enhance visibility.
The Comp Racer High Rise sets you up with a modern 6" cuff design that’s made from premium fibers to wick moisture away and help keep your feet dry and comfortable. With the high rise cuffs, we've taken classic cycling performance and modernized the style making the Comp Racer High Rise Sock favorites of road racers and trail riders alike. Put on a fresh pair for the ride into school or work and when you get there, swap in a stylish option to match your get-up for the day.
Giro's SPF 30 Ultralight Cap provides extra safety on those warm and sunny days thanks to its SPF 30 protection from the sun. For excellent moisture transfer and breathability, it's made of ultra-light materials like anti-microbial X-Static jersey mesh fabric on top and power mesh side panels.
- Soft foam padding for increased comfort - Easy-off finger pull loops - Highly resilient microfiber palm - Ultra soft thumb towel - Neoprene cuff for optimal wrist flexibility - Breathable four-way stretch upper for the greatest durability - Pre-curved fingertips for the best fit
The Xena glove balances superb fit and a lightweight feel with the durability needed for all-day, all-mountain riding. The redesigned Xena features an updated wrist closure with an extended cuff for a more secure feel. The thumb and brake fingers have Cool Skin panels that offer more comfort and flexibility. The Super Fit engineered palm is made of supple Clarino and tailored to minimize excess material, so you get maximum control and comfort. Touchscreen Technology lets you sort out your digital devices without removing your gloves.
Page 1 of 1