Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
Mike “Hucker” Clark brings his SoCal attitude to life with the new Signature Hucker Grips. Designed for both aesthetics and performance. The 160mm grip’s California-inspired beach scene has been intricately laid out to provide traction and padding in key areas where they are needed most. - Features a unique two material design that allows for improved bar adhesion and less grip slippage - Soft vertical ribs provide excellent padding - Horizontal ribs on front of the grip offer improved traction
$19.99 - $29.99
Key features: - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
Take the long way with the XR Endurance Comp grip. A contoured shape provides comfort and support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures your palms are padded and your fingers remain confidently in place. This Dual-Density grip features a lightweight, durable lock-on design that securely attaches to any bar. Key features - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Continuous tread design optimizes grip for moisture management and shock absorption - Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping
Fizik's Performance Tacky Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. It also boasts a special texture for even more grip, foam padding for excellent comfort, and stitching that looks and feels great.
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
Giant's Liv/giant Contact SLR Handlebar Tape boasts a textured finish with classic perforations for a great grip and control, and gel padding to protect you from vibrations for top comfort on even your longest rides. The package includes enough to wrap both sides of the handlebars, 2 nylon Giant-logo end caps and finishing tape.
$24.99 - $29.99
Fizik's Performance Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. High density foam padding keeps your hands comfortable on long rides and stitching details keep your bar tape looking sharp.
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
$39.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. Lock-on ring design ensures the grip will stay in place for long lasting use. Lock-On Grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 90 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
This classic bar tape combines the traditional feel of natural cork with the vibration damping power of gel for a comfortable ride feel and a clean aesthetic that will never go out of style. It's easy to install and comes with Bontrager finishing strips and bar end plugs. - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System - Integrated Ergonomic Bar End For Multiple Riding Positions
$25.00 - $26.00
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Anodized double-side lock-on clamp • 135mm
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
Evo's Classic Plus Cork Tape w/Gel makes riding your bike like holding onto an angel's wings. It's made with EVA foam with cork and gel for sublime padding and serious vibration absorption. Finishing tape and nice screw-in bar plugs complete the package.
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
Handlebar tape with extra-tacky texture and a classic perforated look that lends better grip to road riders. Super tacky (in a good way) Confidently ride in all conditions with the no-slip grip of our Perf Line Handlebar tape. This tape adds an extra layer of awesome with shock-absorbing foam and keeps things looking classy with stylish perforated details. Product details - Super-tacky texture offers a no-slip grip - Classic perforated styling keeps your bike looking clean - Ideal stretch allows quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam adds comfort - Includes finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar-end plugs - Adhesive backing
"O" Grips for BMX offer an improved feel right out of the box and improved traction from the multi-directional rib pattern. - New softer durometer compound offers improved comfort right out of the box - Multi-directional rib pattern provides excellent shock absorption - Thicker O-shaped ribs offer improved control - Includes Push In Style end plugs
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort EX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores are firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars.
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
Grip it and rip it The XR Trail Comp grip features a unique finned texture that conforms to your hand to keep you comfortable all day while you ride. Plus, a lightweight nylon CoreLock clamp holds the grip securely in place for confidence on even the most technical trails. - Finned pattern conforms to hand for supportive grip, control, and comfort - Tread and rubber compound optimized for control and comfort - Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance - Nylon CoreLock clamp offers dual clamp strength - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - 31mm diameter
Connectors feature Serfas' great ergonomic, dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too. • Ergonomic design • Comfortable gel top layer • Fits all twist shift systems • Dual density design • Open-end style for easy installation
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort LX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
• Custom ergonomic profile for increased ride comfort • Co-molded, durable Kraton rubber with softer material in critical comfort areas • Non-slip knurled surfaces for use in all conditions • Lock-on design
$19.99 - $22.99
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
Page 1 of 2 Next page