Bontrager's SSR Stem is made of forged 6000 aluminum for awesome strength. The 2-bolt faceplate makes it super easy to install and distributes the clamping force on your bars. Plus the opposing bolts on the steerer clamp ensure safe and secure tightening. This stem can be flipped for a positive or negative rise.
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
3T's Arx II is a subtle refresh of the well-liked Arx alloy stem, which has found a place on every sort of bicycle since its launch in 2007. The faceplate is drawn in tighter at top and bottom for a more ovalized frontal appearance, while retaining the cutout 3T logo. The sides of the extension are slightly flattened for a more sculpted look by comparison with the tubular section of the first-generation Arx. A single M7 bolt clamps the stem to the fork steerer, instead of the twin M5 bolts previously used, and the Allen bolts used on the original Arx have been replaced by no-strip Torx bolts. - Stack height: 40mm - Weight: 135g (110mm)
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- Giant's advanced alloy manufacturing process for a 35mm clamp diameter with maximized strength at minimal weight. - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8".
Bontrager's Elite Stem is all about solid performance and seamless integration. Thanks to its one-piece, cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction, it's strong, light and stiff. The 4-bolt faceplate is ultra tough and evenly distributes clamping forces, so it's safe, secure and compatible with both carbon steerers and bars. The real beauty of this stem is the Blendr integration. It works with Bontrager's Trip computers, Ion lights and their iPhone 5 case without the need for extra mounts on your bars. • Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite • 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight • Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp • Uses M5 countersunk corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec • Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars • Constructed of 6061-T6 3D forged alloy • Includes one Blendr base with Ion Light and Trip computer mount • Not compatible with Blendr Pro / XXX mounts
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
The Bontrager Elite Blendr Stem provides easy solutions for accessory integration. This alloy stem is light and strong, and it gives you endless options to integrate lights, a computer, and more with Blendr Elite accessory integration. - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers
Trim some weight and add some style to your ride with Bontrager's RXL Stem. Made from forged 7050-T6 aluminum, this stem is exceptionally light and strong. In fact, it's equally suited to the sharp impacts of mountain biking as it is to the long-mile rigors of the road. And, its shot-peened finish offers exceptional strength while the 4-bolt faceplate makes installation easy, and the opposed-bolt steerer clamp is carbon friendly.
• Aluminum • 4-bolt clamp • 8.5 inches tall
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
3T's ARX II Team stem is the perfect finishing touch. It's made of aluminum for light weight, durability, and excellent stiffness. Refined shaping of the clamping areas results in outstanding stress distribution on the bars and steerer for safety. Plus, it features 3T's secure aluminum 4-bolt faceplate. - Aluminum stem with 40mm stack height - Single M6 bolt clamps stem to fork steerer - T25 bolts on bar clamp - 120 grams for 110mm - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm - Weight: 120 grams (110mm)
Page 1 of 1