Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Continental's X-King is a great all-around tire with a fast-rolling tread, an open lug design that hooks up whether it's muddy or dry, a high-volume casing for nice shock absorbancy and a smooth ride, and Conti's grippy and durable Black Chili rubber compound. The ProTection version also features their excellent puncture protection.
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
- Salvo`s grippy, diamond-knurled center tread offers extra traction on wet and dry surfaces - 5mm high protection rubber belting - Type: Urban - Bead: Wire
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
Schwalbe's Spicer is a smooth, easy-rolling tire with a high-quality casing and reflective sidewalls for safety.
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
Continental's Race King is a fast all-around tire destined for greatness. The secret of the Race King is the large-volume casing and low-profile tread pattern that rolls quickly and offers fine traction and control in a wide variety of conditions. Plus, Continental's ProTection technology helps prevent punctures.
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
Serfas' Gator Front MTB tire is a do-it-all, front-specific tire, equally at home on loam, sand and loose conditions. Its tightly spaced center lugs provide low-rolling resistance, and it features Serfas' excellent Flat-Protection System, too.
• Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.1
X-King Sport is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics. The versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface, and the durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
Carefree riding on country paths & lanes. The Country Plus is just the thing for carefree riding on country paths & lanes. Thorns lose their sting – at least as far as the tires are concerned, and the tread is ideally patterned for field and forest excursions. The tough PlusBreaker effectively fends off thorns and stones.
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
Vittoria’s Morsa G+ tire is aggressive when you want it to be and offers little resistance when you just want to go fast. Big, square side knobs stand up to heavy cornering loads and bite hard into tight lines on hairy curves, while the slightly shortened and ramped center tread flies down the trail, hooking up on demand. The knobs are widely spaced to instantly shed mud, while keeping this high-volume tire remarkably lightweight. The G+ Isotech compound stiffens for fast straightaways, yet intuitively softens in the rocks, roots, and corners.
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
Page 1 of 1