Continental's X-King is a great all-around tire with a fast-rolling tread, an open lug design that hooks up whether it's muddy or dry, a high-volume casing for nice shock absorbancy and a smooth ride, and Conti's grippy and durable Black Chili rubber compound. The ProTection version also features their excellent puncture protection.
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
- Salvo`s grippy, diamond-knurled center tread offers extra traction on wet and dry surfaces - 5mm high protection rubber belting - Type: Urban - Bead: Wire
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
Schwalbe's Spicer is a smooth, easy-rolling tire with a high-quality casing and reflective sidewalls for safety.
The Swoop is an aggressive, all around performance tire that is equally adept at getting you up the mountain as it is getting you down. Specially designed knobs dig in where you need them and inspire confidence in the corners. A great all day, all mountain choice. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
Continental's Race King is a fast all-around tire destined for greatness. The secret of the Race King is the large-volume casing and low-profile tread pattern that rolls quickly and offers fine traction and control in a wide variety of conditions. Plus, Continental's ProTection technology helps prevent punctures.
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
Serfas' Gator Front MTB tire is a do-it-all, front-specific tire, equally at home on loam, sand and loose conditions. Its tightly spaced center lugs provide low-rolling resistance, and it features Serfas' excellent Flat-Protection System, too.
• Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.1
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
Vittoria’s Morsa G+ tire is aggressive when you want it to be and offers little resistance when you just want to go fast. Big, square side knobs stand up to heavy cornering loads and bite hard into tight lines on hairy curves, while the slightly shortened and ramped center tread flies down the trail, hooking up on demand. The knobs are widely spaced to instantly shed mud, while keeping this high-volume tire remarkably lightweight. The G+ Isotech compound stiffens for fast straightaways, yet intuitively softens in the rocks, roots, and corners.
Page 1 of 1